Vishwas Clinic allows you to access its websites (www.vishwas.org.in) and all the content in them on certain terms and conditions specified below. By accessing or subscribing to any part of these sites, you are explicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
These terms and conditions were updated as on January 1, 2014, and Vishwas Clinic reserves all rights to change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any point of time with or without notifying existing users and subscribers. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions you should not use the www.vishwas.org.in. Paid users will be refunded the unexpired portions of their subscriptions on a pro rata basis if they send us an email within 72 hours of changes made in the terms and conditions.
The references in these terms and conditions to "VC" refer to the company Vishwas Clinic or any associate/subsidiary concern that may be operating the website www.vishwas.org.in and its associate sites. From time to time VC or www.vishwas.org.in may run competitions, prize schemes, promotions and surveys on all its websites. These may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be specified at the time they are run.
1) Access to VC and related website
All content - textual, still pictures, graphs, voice or video - made available on BS sites (including content available on our email newsletters and SMS services) (hereinafter referred to as the "content") belongs to VC or its content partners or licensors. BS or its partners/licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the content. You may retrieve and view content on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also email articles to a maximum of five individuals using our 'email this' service.
You may not use the VC sites for any unlawful purpose. Except as indicated above, you may not reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from BS (and neither may you allow a third party to do any of the same
- Redistribute or resell any of the content, including our headlines
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content; or
- Deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the content or otherwise access the content for similar purposes; or
- Use any machine, electronic, web-based or similar device to read or extract the content by automated techniques.
2) Reprint and republication rights
3) Links to VC websites
If you would like to link to any of the VC sites, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to a VC site:
- May display a VC logo
- May not distort or alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- May link to the homepage of a VC site or any other site VC has given prior written permission;
- Must not in any way imply that VC is endorsing it or its products or services;
- Must not misrepresent its relationship with VC or present false information about VC;
- Must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- Must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive to public morality and ethics.
VC expressly reserves the right to require that any link in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.